Magnet Gaming Slots + Online Casinos

  • rating
  • rating
(743 gamblers voted) | Make your vote count!

Magnet Gaming Casino Slots
Magnet Gaming is a Danish online casino software developer that has made a name in the industry by creating casino games that are bubbly and bright in appearance. The company has been in the casino business since 2014 as an affiliated company of Cego ApS, a company that has been developing online casino games for more than ten years. Danske Spil, which is a company that operates the Danish national lottery, owns 60% of the Cego GROUP, and the remaining 40% of stocks belong to the management and creators of the company. Magnet Gaming’s core values are entertainment, re-invention, and accountability.

Game Portfolio

Game selection isn’t as large as you’ll find with major developers, but the qualities are high. The titles are displayed in crisp high definition and include all of the features you’d expect to see from a slot company. The themes of Magnet Gaming are also something worth mentioning. The company was able to deliver creative themes, exploring the mainstream, as well as the offbeat.

Looking at the games they’ve released so far, the company has many excellent games, which you’re not going to see anywhere else. They often prefer titles, such as Haunted House, Jewel Heist, and Safari, among many others, which make them stand out. Among the themes, which are a bit more special, you will see slots like Inspector, homegrown, Side Show, and Baking Day. Deep Blue and Haunted House are a couple of games, which players seem to enjoy. As for the features, those tend to general options, which aren’t necessarily essential, but which can be found on other developers. Free spins, multipliers, bonus games, avalanches, wilds, and other cool features are included.

Best Online Casinos By Magnet

No record Found..!

Regulated Gaming

Magnet Gaming always strives to create fair and safe games that meet all the requirements of the casino sector and its regulations. The leading partners always perform testing, clearing, as well as verification of Magnet’s games; Magnet itself always ensure it has all the licenses required to operate in the market. Cego ApS is the parent company of Magnet Gaming and develops games licensed by the Danish DGA. Therefore, players can relax and concentrate on safe gaming.

Mobile Compatibility

Mobile technologies continue to surprise us with the release of new devices with stunning options and functions. Also, many players prefer gambling on their smartphones or tablets instead of using desktop computers. As a result, Magnet Gaming optimized its products for mobile devices too. The company offers us to play games on a smartphone or a tablet that runs on Android or iOS so that you can play your favorite online casino at any time and place you want.

Overall

Even though Magnet Gaming is relatively new, the company has managed to create a fantastic range of games with unique features. Their games are built to run smoothly on both mobile or PC. Besides, these games provide a reliable gaming experience since the company always makes sure that its games have been adequately tested and distributed only to licensed market operators.

logo

Copyright 2022 CasinoSlotsmoney.com All rights reserved.

en_USEnglish